Your application process begins when you submit an online application.
To make sure you have all the help you need to complete the admissions process, please contact the Admission’s Office, as our counselors are designated to assist you in obtaining financial aid information, school information, information on completion or graduation rates, school security policies, crime statistics, etc.
The Admission’s Office can be contacted by visiting the school, emailing email@example.com, or by calling 1-801-377-0025.
Acaydia accepts applications from the following:
High School Graduates. Acceptable means of proof:
- High School or College Diploma
- High school transcripts (must include graduation date)
- College Transcripts (must demonstrate successful completion of at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor's defree)
- GED equivalent
Home School Graduates. Must submit documented evidence of completion of home schooling
that state law treats as a home school or private school; or if the state issues a credential for home schooling (The actual credential is required).
High School Students. Must be at least 16 years of age; A high school student who is accepted as a
student of Acaydia must submit written approval from their secondary school prior to enrollment, meet the state requirements for admission,
and successfully complete a pre-enrollment evaluation, as established by the school. No more than 10% of Acaydia’s student enrollment may be high school
students at any given time. In addition, a high school student is considered a self-paying student.
Non-High School Graduates. In the absence of the above documentation, the applicant must take and pass
an approved Ability-to-Benefit test administered according to the test publisher’s guidelines by an approved Independent Test Administrator.
- Level I Basic Aesthetics (600 hrs) and Level I Basic Aesthetics Distance Hybrid (600 hrs) - None
- Level II Master-Medical Aesthetics (600 hrs) and Level II Master-Medical Aesthetics (600 hrs) - Complete Level I Basic Aesthetics
course, or hold an active Utah Basic Aesthetician License; or an active Utah Cosmetology License
- Master-Medical Aesthetics (1200 hrs) and Master-Medical Aesthetics Distance Hybrid (1200 hrs) – None
- Instructor Training (300 hrs) – hold an active Utah Master Aesthetician License
transfer and re-entering students
Transfer Students: Acaydia accepts transfer students from equivalent institutions on a case-by-case basis.
In addition to completing entrance requirements, transferring students must submit a certified transcript of hours accumulated at the previous institution.
Transfer students are required to purchase a student kit and remit appropriate application and registration fees.
Tuition is charged proportionate to the number of clock hours remaining to complete the program.
Transfer students must satisfactorily complete all graduation requirements in order to receive a certificate of completion or diploma for any course.
Transfer students must complete a minimum of 25% of the required coursework and clocked hours at Acaydia.
It is against Acaydia policy to recruit students who are currently attending or admitted to other schools offering similar programs of study.
Hours completed at Acaydia may or may not be accepted by other institutions.
Re-Entering Students: A student who has been dismissed may apply to be re-admitted to the institution after waiting a period of 60 days.
Upon approval, such students will be enrolled on a temporary status. In addition, students will reenter with the same Satisfactory Academic Progress status at the time of withdrawal.
With respect to financial aid, a student must complete a period of 2 months with at least a 75% grade average and maintain attendance at 67% for that period as well as comply with all regulations of the school, before financial aid awards will be made.
This procedure applies only to dismissals caused by lack of Satisfactory Academic Progress(SAP) and will not be granted more than once.
It does not apply to voluntary withdrawals or termination due to a code of ethics violation. Re-entering students will be charged at the current tuition rates for newly entering students.
Amounts paid during the 1st period of enrollment will be credited to this account.
If the student re-enters within 12 months of the withdrawal, the application and registration fee will be waived. All re-entering students are subject to a $150 re-entrance fee.
- Submit a completed application (online preferred, but in person is acceptable). A complete application will include the following:
- A non-refundable application fee of $50, payable
or in person
- Copy of current driver license or government-issued ID
- Documentation that one of the acceptable education requirements identified above has been met
- A non-refundable application fee of $50, payable online or in person
- When did you first become aware of your desire to become an industry professional and describe what you have done to prepare yourself?
- Tell us why you have chosen to apply at Acaydia and how you believe we can help you achieve your professional goals.
- One Letter of Recommendation from an unrelated individual
WHEN SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY
Save files in a PDF format as:
|(Applicant’s Last Name_First Name_ID)||(Applicant’s Last Name_First Name_Essay)|
|(Applicant’s Last Name_First Name_Graduation)||(Applicant’s Last Name_First Name_LOR)|
Upon submission of a complete application, you will be contacted by an Admissions Representative to schedule an interview. The interview may take place in person or via phone. The application process is complete once the interview has occurred.
You will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance via email. The notification is contingent upon successful completion of all admission requirements.
While many schools have a ‘hard’ deadline for applications, Acaydia maintains a rolling admissions program, which means that we accept applications until we’ve filled spots in an incoming class.
Space is limited. Students who are admitted early may be required to make a deposit prior to the admissions deadline to guarantee enrollment.
All admitted students must complete and sign an enrollment agreement prior to attending class.
Acaydia considers many factors when determining acceptance to the school. In addition to academic preparation, factors such as professionalism, prior achievements and dedication are assessed.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sex, race, age, color, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, financial status, disability or marital status in admitting students.
Prior to beginning class, accepted students are provided with and must submit an enrollment agreement.
The agreement informs students of their financial obligations and standards to which they will be accountable.
Payment arrangements for tuition, supplies and course fees must be determined prior to matriculation.
Graduation Requirements: Eligible students who are in good standing will receive a graduation diploma from Acaydia recognized by the State of Utah.
To be eligible for graduation, students must accomplish the following:
Good Standing means you are:
- Pass a written final exam with a grade of 75% or above
- Pass a practical final exam with a grade of 75% or above
- Complete required course hours
- Be in good standing with the school
Payment Arrangements: You may pay for your tuition by cash, credit card, debit card, money order, cashier’s check, or personal check.
- Current with financial obligations
- Not currently on academic or professional probation
- Not currently suspended or subject to disciplinary action
- Tuition paid in full will receive a discount*. You must not drop the program, or the discount will be void.
- In-house payment plans are available.
- You may submit payment with a private loan. The pay in full discount is honored with this option.
- We recommend Mountain America Credit Union if you are interested in a Private Education Loan.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. You may apply for Pell Grants and Stafford Loans by visiting fafsa.ed.gov. You will need to input our school code, which is 041655. If your FAFSA has not been submitted and approved before your start date, an in-house payment plan is required.
- You are responsible for any balance not covered by Financial Aid.
- Tuition assistance is available for those who qualify from the following programs: Veterans Affairs, Utah State Office of
Rehabilitation, and Workforce Services.
- Scholarships are accepted and may be applied toward a student ledger.
- Promotional pricing and/or fee waivers are subject to approval and are subject to be reinstated for early withdrawal or termination. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer.
* based on enrolled program